Guided boat tours, rent a ship, parties on board... and more.
Groups and companies can rent a ship the all year through for a tourist excursion, a meeting, a party or a teambuilding on the water.
From May till the end of October you can take part in guided boat trips along the rivers and canals, individually or in group.
Download the new brochures 2017!
The Waterbus is a public transportation ON the canal between Brussels, Van Praet and Vilvoorde, without the hassle of traffic jams.
New in 2017:
- from May 1st till June 30th and from August 16th till October 31st: ALL week-days.
- during the summer from July 1st till August 15th: 7 days a week!
Waterbus teaser 2017 >
Read more: www.waterbus.eu
Discover our films!
Enjoy once more some of our boat trips and watch our short films. The tourist season starts again on May 1, 2017.
- 'Sunday cruises' through Brussels >>
- Join us for a cruise with the Waterbus! >>
- Unique day trip to the boat elevators >>
- Day trip to Mechelen >>
- Day trip to Antwerp, Lillo and the container terminal >>
- Apero cruise Dendermonde - St-Amands >>
- Round trips in Brussels >>
Discover the MIMA Museum + Waterbus or boat tour through Brussels
Alongside the boat trips from the regular program, special daytrips can be arranged for groups throughout the whole year. An example is the combination of the MIMA Museum with the Waterbus or a boat tour through Brussels, which you can discover by clicking on the following link. Other combinations are possible. Contact us for more information.